If you couldn’t tell from the last few episodes, we kind of like Assassin’s Creed. Not exclusively this week, but you’ll get some Unity impressions.
In this special/not-so-special episode, we are thankful for stuff. Also I rant a couple of times about things, especially entitled gamers. I know I’m wasting my breath, but yeah… It’s cool because CM Punk did it this week too.
Preview picture semi-related to John’s brief spark of genius this week:
And as always, check out the bitblastpodcast. At least one of them played Unity! He’s the coolest member.
Some episode highlights include:
- Number confusion
- Shaq Soda
- I rant against ungrateful Wal-mart employees
- More soda
- Slutty Hamburglar
- Gamestop upset at Microsoft and Sony
- Telltale Games
- I rant against entitled gamers (a waste of breath, I know.)
- Xbox One Anniversary
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- John stops the show… but makes up for it with a great one-liner!
- More video games
- Some Wrestling Talk
- Reality shows
- Extreme Cheapskates
- Marvel CU
- Thoughts on the Naruto Ending
- New DBZ Movie
Click here for all of the places you can find us!
Title song: Less Than Jake – Do The Math